Sometimes the best intentions are standing in the way of truly hearing what your community has to say, hearing their needs and providing it to them–quickly.
We know the key to completing the projects your community deserves can sometimes be based on both knowing regulatory requirements and how to navigate them quickly, and with a fresh, outside perspective.
By bringing in a fresh perspective from an outside consulting firm, you open the door to the opportunity to move projects forward quickly.
- Public Administration – Interim Administration Services
- Project Management Services
- Parks and Public Works Project Planning
- Council/Management Strategic Planning Services
- Strategic Communications Planning and Implementation
- Market Segmentation Analysis for Economic Development and Government Planning
- Government Financial Administration and Interim Finance Director Services
- Advocacy for Local Governments for Legislation
- Advocacy from the Business Sector to Local Governments
- Smart City Implementation including Fiber and Public Wi-Fi
- Public Relations Training
- Contract Bidding & Negotiation Serivces
- Public Engagement
- City Council / Management Strategy
- Capital Improvement Project Implementation
- Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice Training
- Resource and Facility Vulnerability Assessment
- Crisis Communications
- Financial Analysis
- Media Relations Training
- RFP/RFQ Development
- Cyber Security Assessment
- Human Resources Capacity Building
- Grant Development and Administration
Let’s create something together.
Pete Bales is our President and CEO with over 27 years of local government project management experience.
Get in Touch
Reach out so we can work together to plan and implement a successful project.